Friday, August 17, 2007

I/O Brush redux



Well, my last post was a little off topic so I thought bring it back to character animation gradually. So, lets first lest get things back on the ground by revisiting the I/O Brush. My prior post on this was kindly provided by a friend Marx Myth. This time I don't know who to thank for this link... other than the creators of this concept.

This kind of crazy ''technology-meets-wouldn't-it-be-cool-if' thinking is what I have come expect from The Media Lab at MIT. Its nice to find out a little regarding who is behind the project. Trust me when I say that not every Media Lab project gets off the ground, but this one could have legs if they can figure out what the killer app for it will be.

As always, enjoy.

-e

1 comment:

cafallzacher said...

babyliss nano titanium - TITanium Art
The design of trekz titanium pairing the top-line plastic, can titanium rings be resized aluminium, titanium alloy and titanium necklace titanium-art plastics in the main body of this ultra-modern car makes the titanium camping cookware car stand out from the